Jaw Crusher Features
A jaw crusher is a crushing machine designed considering a primary stage crushability for materials such as rock, mineral, ROM and building rubble. jaw crusher design focuses on compression type crushing with feed of material being received from the top of the crushing chamber that consists one side fix and other movable type cast manganese jaw liners, the moving jaw is fixed on a pitman which is connected to an eccentric shaft creating an elliptical motion while moving to and fro hence generating an inertia to perform crushing through compression. A jaw Crusher assembly basically consist of body, headstock, toggle support, pitman, bearing housing and flywheels.
- All four main bearings are of equal diameter & larger size for optimum performance
- Single piece cast steel bearing housings offer high load carrying capacities & ease of maintenance
- Forged steel, hardened & Precision machined crank shaft
- Ring feeders fitted to lock flywheels with the shaft result in quick & easy dismantling at the time of maintenance.
- Modular body design proves to be much more economical for recondition of the crusher even after long years of operation as compared to other traditional designs
- Easily replaceable machined & bolted jaw stopper plates for maintenance free operation
- Dynamically balanced cast iron flywheels offer long bearing life
- Heavy duty cast steel Pitman
- High grade manganese steel cast Jaw Plates with overall machining offer excellent fltment & wear Life
- The crushing chamber is ruggedly built for the hardest rock applications
- Modular non welded frame offers highest fatigue strength in all directions
- Bolted foot mounts provide versatility in foundation sizes & also can be easily installed on existing old crusher foundations